- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 diced onion
- 3 cloves garlic, very finely minced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- To blanch your green beans, bring your water to a boil and add the beans which will enhance the greens beans and add texture. This process will only take two to three minutes. Drain in cold water and set aside.
- Add oil to your heated wok or pan. Toss in the drained green beans and cook for two to three minutes. Add your diced onions and garlic paste and keep tossing until fully seasoned.
- Serve warm. Garnish with toasty almonds for a nice nutty flavor.