Grilled corn is a classic summer side dish, and this recipe takes it up a notch with spicy and smoky chipotle chili butter. It's a perfect addition to any backyard barbecue or picnic and is easy to make.
- 6 ears of corn, shucked
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 tbsp. canned adobo sauce
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and crushed black pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. In a bowl, beat the softened butter with adobo sauce, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper until well combined. Rub the ears of corn with the chipotle chili butter, covering them evenly.
- Place the ears of corn on the preheated grill and cook for about 10-12 minutes, occasionally turning, until they are charred and tender. Remove the corn from the grill and put it aside to cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve the grilled corn hot, with more chipotle chili butter on the side if desired.