Grilled Chicken Thighs are an easy and delicious way to enjoy chicken with crispy skin and juicy meat. The chicken thighs are seasoned with garlic and thyme and then grilled until the skin develops a brown crust and a crispy texture. This recipe is perfect for a quick and tasty weeknight dinner.
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- Salt and crushed black pepper to taste
- Preheat a grill pan on medium-high heat. Whisk the olive oil with minced garlic, dried thyme, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Pat the meat thighs dry with kitchen paper and then brush the sides with some olive oil.
- Put the chicken thighs, skin side down, on the hot grill pan. Cook for about 5-7 minutes, until the skin is crispy and golden brown. Flip the chicken thighs over and cook more for 5-7 minutes, until the chicken is cooked thoroughly and the juices run clear.
- Remove the chicken thighs and let them rest for a few minutes before serving. Serve the chicken thighs hot, garnished with fresh herbs or lemon wedges, if desired.